Choose any of the Exams
At manjugyanshala.in you may choose one or more exams from SSC, IBPS, SBI, RBI, Banking, Railways, TET, Police, CCC and more. These exams have tutorials, practice questions, and online mock test. The full-length mock test are on the pattern of the last few years of the actual exams. The online mock test will also provide you with a detailed analysis of subject-wise, topic-wise level of preparedness, along with the time reports. As you take successive tests, you can also monitor your progress and achieve success. Online test demo is free on manjugyanshala.in
RRBs are organizations under the Government of India. These boards recruit non technical employees generally. The popular exams of these boards are – Assistant station Master (ASM), Assistant Loco Pilot, Ticket Checker (TC), Goods Guard, etc. The minimum qualification for most of exams of RRB is “Bachelor degree” in relevant discipline. At present 21 RRBs are formed for different zones of India.
- Railway - Group D
- RPF - SI
- RPF - Constable
- Railway - Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)
- Railway ALP stage-2 (part A)
Teacher Eligibility Test
Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) is an eligibility test to become a teacher for class 1st to 8th class. This exam is guided and regulated by NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education) in all states as well as for centeral schools. To be eligible as a teacher for class 1st to 8th candidates need to pass TET exam which is conducted by relevant government of state under the guidelines of NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education). According to notification of NCTE – The candidate will be considered as TET pass when he scores 60% or more in TET exam. Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) exam is conducted by central board of secondary education (CBSE). It is conducted twice in a year but now is being said by media reports that CTET will now conducted only once a year.
- CTET Paper - I
- CTET Paper - II (Maths/Science)
- CTET Paper - II (Social Science)
- UPTET Paper - I
- UPTET Paper - II (Maths/Science)
- MPPEB Primary Teacher-TET
- UPTET Paper - II (Social Science)
- MPPEB middle school - TET
- BTET Paper - I
- BTET Paper - II (Maths/Science)
- BTET Paper - II (Social Science)
- WB TET - Paper 1
SSC - It is an organization under Government of India for the recruitment of various posts in the different Ministries and Departments of the Government of India. The Main Office (Head Office) of SSC is located at New Delhi. SSC has also seven Regional Offices at Allahabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai, and two sub-regional offices at Chandigarh and Raipur. SSC Conducts each year the exams like MTS, Stenographer, CHSL, CGL etc. in Online & Offline mode.
- Multi Tasking Services (Non-Tech) Written Examination (Paper-I)
- Stenographer GR. C & D Written Examination (Objective Type)
- Constable (GD) CAPFs Written Examination
- CHSL (10+2)
- SSC - CGL Tier-1
- SSC - CPO (SI/Delhi Police) Tier-1
- SSC - CPO (SI/Delhi Police) Tier-II
Other State Exam
Various state agencies including the Public Service Commissions and the Subordinate Service Commissions conduct very many exams for various positions and posts. In addition, various exams are held for the Police posts, Teachers, Revenue Department Posts, Food and Health Department Posts, Municipal Posts, Forest Department Posts and for many other posts of the state government departments.
- Himachal Pradesh-SI
- Himachal Pradesh-Constable
- Temporary Constables (Executive) - Male and Female (Delhi Police)
- DSSSB - PRT
- J&K Bank-PO
- J&K Bank Associates
- DSSSB Assistant teacher(Primary and Nursery)
IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) - It was formed for encouraging the Recruitment and Placement of candidates in Public sector banks in India. But SBI is not included. IBPS provides its services to private sector banks, Public sector banks, foreign banks etc. Each year almost 45 lakh students appear in IBPS - clerk Exams and about 25 lakh appear in IBPS - PO Exam.
- CRP - Clerk
- CWE PO & MT-Preliminary
- IBPS RRBs (Group B) Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- IBPS RRBs Officers (Group A) (Scale - I)
SBI is India's largest Bank of India. It creates many job opportunities every year like - Probationary Officers, Clerks, Senior Manager, Senior Manager of Law, Multitasking etc. The Candidate aspiring for Clerk & PO must have the degree or its equivalent in any stream or subject from the government authorized institute and colleges. Now the selection of SBI-Clerk and SBI-PO has three steps- Prelims, Mains & Interview.
RBI (Reserve Bank of India) is the Apex Bank of India which regulates other banks of India. RBI Exam is one of the common banking exams in India. The two main exam which is conducted by RBI is RBI Grade "A" officers and RBI Group "B" Officers. These officers are selected by 3 steps selection process. 1. Phase I - Written Test (Objective type) 2. Phase II - (Descriptive type) 3. Group Discussion & Interview. Minimum qualification for these officers is Bachelor's Degree with minimum 60% marks (for general) and 50% marks (for SC/ST/PH). Age should be between 21-30 years for general and some years relaxation are provided for M.Phil/Ph.D. possessing candidates. For reserved category, age relaxations are provided as per Government Rules.
Most of the state agencies taking state examinations for Patwari, Tehsildar, Teachers, Forest Officers, Sanitary Inspectors, and Revenue Officers etc ask for State General Knowledge. This is primarily to test the candidate's knowledge of state geography, state history, arts, culture and all the related state elements which tell about the state's unique identity and heritage.
The Ministry of Defence thru its recruiting organizations conducts many exams to recruit aspirants for its various departments and posts. The exams have 10th/12th/Graduation as minimum qualifications. Most are multi-tier examinations, having online tests, aptitude tests, physical tests and personality tests. The most common exams are NDA and CDS. Also, the IAF Group X and Group Y are also popular amongst those who want to serve the country.
- Indian Navy Sailor Entry MR
- Indian Navy Sailor Entry AA
- Indian Navy Sailor Entry SSR
- Indian Air Force X Group
- Indian Air Force Y Group
- COD Written Test (Objective Type) DELHI
- COD Written Test (Objective Type) PUNE
- COD Written Test (Objective Type) AGRA
- COD Written Test (Objective Type) BHARATPUR
- COD Written Test (Objective Type) KANPUR
- COD Written Test (Objective Type) MUMBAI
- COD Written Test (Objective Type) JABALPUR
- COD Written Test (Objective Type) BAREILLY
- COD Written Test (Objective Type) ALLAHABAD
- COD Written Test (Objective Type) DEHRADUN
- NDA & NA Examination Paper-1(Mathematics)
- NDA & NA Examination Paper-2 (General Ability Test)
Common Eligibility Test (CET) is basically an eligibility test for different professionals of different fields. In this test many exams are conducted by different organizations like DOEAAC. DOEAAC is now known as National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT), It provides various levels of course to the students such as ‘O’ Level, ‘A’ Level and certificate courses. CCC is a certificate course of basic computer concepts. And Other eligibility test like 'Jawahar Navodaya Exams' for class VIth and IXth class admission etc.
- NTSE Stage-1(SAT)
- NTSE Stage-1-MAT
- CCC - Course on Computer Concepts
- Jawahar Navodaya (JNVST) Class - VI - Entrance Exam
- Jawahar Navodaya (JNVST) Class - IX - Entrance Exam
- Driving Learner Licence
- IIBF-BC/BF- Exam
- Sainik School (AISSEE Class 6th) Paper-1 & 2
- Sainik School (AISSEE Class 9th) Paper-1 & 2
UPSC is the central body conducting the coveted IAS and other Civil Services Officers grade examinations. The UPSC conducts the NDA and CDS, SCRA, Indian Economic Services, Indian Forest Services, and many other national level examinations.